- loose adaptation of Dante’s Inferno for kids
- parent kidnapping (shown and mentioned)
- death of a parent (mentioned not seen)
- PG fighting
- the word damn (used once)
- racism (theme)
- mistreatment (mentioned)
- the word killing (not graphic or gore)
- blood (mentioned and seen—not gore)
About the Author
T.R. Tells chose the pen name created as a play on words “T.R “TELLS a story”. She’s a book-lover for anything fantasy (but will try any genre) and created her first story at 11 years old. She currently lives in upstate New York with a Bachelors in Fiction and Creative writing. In her free time when she’s not creating infinite worlds in her writing, you can find her binge watching Netflix and being an Otaku (anime) lover.
Her first Middle-Grade Debut “Keisha and the Rise of the Legacy ” combines her love of anime, fantasy, and the Black and LGBTQIA+ representation.