Genre: adult, speculative fiction, supernatural, gothic
Diversity tags: author of color (filipino author), lgbtqiap+ authors, lgbtqiap+ representation (asexual, bisexual, gay, lesbian, non-binary, pansexual, trans), miscellaneous (filipino folklore)
Publication date: 28 February 2020
Trigger & Content Warnings:
- Let Down by Claire Hamilton Russell: imprisonment, non-consensual sex
- Moonlight by Ally Kölzow: death of loved one
- An Account of Service at Meryll Point, as recollected and set down by C.L.: societal transphobia (narrator is accepting, however)
- The White Door by Lindsay King-Miller: violence, murder
- Doctor Barlowe’s Mirror by Avery Kit Malone: none
- Laguna and the Engkanto by Katalina Watt: death of parent
- The Moon in the Glass by Jude Reid: murder, hallucinations
- Brideprice by S.T. Gibson: mention of sexual assault, murder, blood-drinking
- Lure of the Abyss by Jenna MacDonald: some people get eaten by a sea monster
- Hearteater by Eliza Temple: none
- Quicksilver Prometheus by Katie Young: hallucinations, mention of death of children
- Homesick by Sam Hirst: none
- Rodeo by Ryann Fletcher: homophobia, domestic violence, murder
- Lady of Letters; or, the Twenty-First Century Homunculus by Heather Valentine: cheating
- Taylor Hall by Jen Glifort: panphobia (challenged)
- The Ruin by E. Saxey: threat of the apocalypse
- The Dream Eater by Anna Moon: illness of loved one
- Leadbitter House by Mason Hawthorne: body horror
About the Tour
The creative tour for Unspeakable accommodates book bloggers. It is open to both US-based and international creators, with priority being given to those who identify as asexual, bisexual, gay, lesbian, non-binary, pansexual, and trans.
The tour will run from December 7th to December 11th. Reviews are optional, while you are encouraged to produce creative or promotional content of your preference.
Digital galleys of Unspeakable will be distributed among all tour hosts, regardless of where they are based.
Sign-ups will close within a few days, and the selected tour hosts will be contacted via email. The CBT Twitter account will announce once the confirmation emails have been sent out.
For other concerns or inquiries, you are more than welcome to leave a comment!